Party Rules & Guidelines
PARTY RULES & GUIDELINES
Our Parties are Classy & Exclusive. If you do not obey the rules & guidelines, you will be removed.
- Follow our dress code guidelines.
Always treat fellow attendees with respect.
- Safe sex should be practiced without prompting and condoms should always be used.
- Cameras and Mobile phones are not allowed.
- No means no. Be polite to fellow guests and don’t take a rejection personally.
- Be sure to know your limits, and those of your partner.
- Respect other people’s limits.
- Soft swap/ full swap/ oral sex/ girl-girl and group activity are all common.
- It is up to you and your partner whether or not you play together.
- Do not assume that you can join a sexual activity with other guests without being invited. Always wait to be invited, either explicitly or by a positive response to a minor approach.
- Remember that, while a large portion of Club Hermione’s female guests are bisexual, some are also straight.
- Don’t take anything for granted.
- Do not drink too much. It could cause you to become offensive and hinder your ability to enjoy the experience.
- Treat the venue with respect.
Every member’s identity is closely guarded; your name and email address will never be shared with anyone. It is a personal decision to reveal your true identities as the evening progresses. Some themed parties begin with members wearing masks
What should we wear/bring to a party?
Follow our dress code. Always try to look your best. Arriving and changing is perfectly acceptable as is changing through the course of the evening.
You will not need cash at a party and, for security, are advised not to bring unnecessarily large amounts or accessories. We offer condoms but guests are advised also to bring their your own for convenience or to meet particular requirements or tastes. Sex toys are welcome. Guests are be responsible for your own possessions.
Club Hermione’s parties will only take place in high-class comfortable venues. We believe that young attractive people prefer an environment that is better and more exotic than the place where they live and will strive to find the best of the best, when it comes to location and environment.
All events are non-smoking. E-ciggerettes are allowed if they do not emit smoke.